Pansnap Music Website Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions of Use create a contract between you and Pansnap Music, the “Agreement”. The Agreement defines your rights and responsibilities as a user of Pansnap Music website—desktop and mobile versions— also referred to as the Website. Please read the Agreement carefully.
BY USING THE WEBSITE (DESKTOP OR MOBILE VERSIONS), YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
This website is property of Pansnap Music. Pansnap Music reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice to its users, to modify, change, add or remove parts of these Terms and Conditions of Use, at any time. It is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions of Use regularly for changes.
The Website and services provided herein are intended for adults. When a minor uses the Website, the parent or guardian of that minor will be held responsible for the minor’s actions.
Use of The Website
- You may use the Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Website or its content:
- For any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by applicable local, national or international law or regulation, or by these Terms and Conditions of Use, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of Pansnap Music or others.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm Pansnap Music or others in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- You also agree:
- Not to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any network connected to the Website, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website or any network connected to the Website.
- Not to reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of or visitor to the Website, or any other customer of Pansnap Music, including any Pansnap Music account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit the Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through the Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by the Website.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of the Website;
- any equipment or network on which the Website is stored;
- any software used in the provision of the Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of the Website in violation of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire content, features and functionality (including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software) are the property of Pansnap Music or other providers of such materials and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary right laws.
Pansnap Music, Pansnap Music logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Pansnap Music or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks without the prior written permission of Pansnap Music. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on the Website, except as follows: (i) You may store files that are automatically cached by your web browser for display enhancement purposes; (ii) if we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by an applicable end user license agreement for such applications; and (iii) if we provide social media features at any time, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
No right, title or interest in or to the Website or any content on the Website is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted in writing, are reserved by Pansnap Music.
Links From The Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We are not responsible for and do not endorse the content of such linked sites, including any information or materials contained on such linked sites. Make your own judgment regarding your interaction with these linked sites.
5. Links To The Website
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part.
Pansnap Music reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to dissociate from any third-party that links to the Website with or without written authorization.
If you decide to access any third-party websites linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such third-party websites.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL PANSNAP MUSIC EMPLOYEES, ITS LICENSORS, AFFILIATES OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD-PARTY FOR ANY SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR OF ANY WEBSITE REFERENCED OR LINKED TO FROM OUR WEBSITE. YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CLAIMS AND DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE MISUSE OF THE WEBSITE BY YOU.
If any of the conditions in the Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
If you have any questions or feedback, please contact us via email at email@example.com. Any feedback you provide publicly on the Website shall be deemed to be non-confidential. Pansnap Music shall be free to use such information on an unrestricted basis.
Pansnap Music will determine, at its discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of the Website. When a breach of this policy has occurred, Pansnap Music may take such actions as deemed appropriate.
The conditions described in the Agreement are not limited, and Pansnap Music may take any other action deemed appropriate.