Thank you for shopping at Pansnap Music. We appreciate your business, and want to make sure that you are satisfied with our products and services.
If you are an avid handpan player, but do not play your Solaris often, it might take you few years before you will need to tune your Solaris again. However, if you are a handpan enthusiastic who cannot put your Solaris aside, you might need to have your Solaris tuned once every year.
A standard Pansnap Music tuning service costs $150.00.
- At this time, Pansnap Music only tunes Solaris handpans.
- The tuning fee covers standard retune due to regular wear and tear. It does not cover damage to or misuse of the instrument.
- Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from the Pansnap Music shop.
- Pansnap Music is not responsible for damage to the Solaris while the Solaris is in transit with the carrier.
What to Expect
- Contact Pansnap Music at firstname.lastname@example.org to request the tuning service.
- Pansnap Music will contact you to assess the condition of the instrument, and schedule the service.
If your Solaris needs tuning because of damage, contact Pansnap Music at email@example.com and explain the issue. Pansnap Music will contact you to assess the condition of the drum. Tuning fees may vary and are dependent on the extent of the damage.